Tara Scott is the Vice President, Commercial Growth Strategy & Execution for Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (CCCBL). She is currently responsible for a team of commercial strategy, commercialization of products, revenue management, customer master data, material management, and commercial execution professionals. As a team they are responsible for:
• Capability building to leverage commercial strategy, data & analytics, RGM, and all execution elements as a competitive advantage
• Partner Relationships – Service Level Agreements, contract negotiation, and management of the brand partners
• Business Planning – Development of Annual Business Plan, including Long-Range Business Planning
• System Routines – Stewardship of joint routines with the Coca-Cola Company and Allied Partner Brands
• Bottler Commercialization and Commercial Execution Tools
• Functional Excellence – Development of the extended Commercial team
Tara joined the Coca-Cola network in 2018 to build Revenue Growth Management capabilities to support the implementation of a new reporting and planning system and to prepare a standalone RGM department as the Canadian bottler refranchised.
Prior to joining the Coca-Cola network, Tara spent over a decade in the consumer goods industry spanning several organizations, including: Maple Leaf Foods (Canada Bread, Maple Leaf Consumer Foods, and Olivieri), Henkel, and Kraft Heinz. She has an expansive history in Sales, Strategy, and Operations with functional experience in Finance, Project Management, and Marketing. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Honors Business Administration (HBA) with Distinction from the Ivey School of Business (Western University Ontario), and a Master of Management Analytics from the Smith School of Business (Queen’s University).
Canadian born and raised, Tara lives with her husband and Great Dane in Toronto, Ontario where they enjoy being self-proclaimed foodies, wine lovers, and music enthusiasts.