Must-See’s at Dx3 2019:
1. Interactive robot demonstrations from Promobot
2. VR/AR Association’s exhibit of its latest Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technology
3. Female entrepreneur-focused panel moderated by Michele Romanow
4. Demonstrations from StoryTap showing retailers how to utilize customer video reviews
5. Spotlight panel on cannabis retail industry
(image of Organigram grow room)
6. The Startup Zone featuring innovative products and services from top startups including Get Audiogram, Shufflespace, Noibu and StoreCrossing
(image of Noibu platform)
7. Performance from Toronto-based indie pop band Weaves
TORONTO – February 13, 2019 – DX3, Canada’s largest retail, marketing and tech conference, today announced its 2019 keynote lineup and new speakers.
2019 Opening keynote speakers include:
2019 Closing keynotes speakers include:
“As the new managers of DX3, we wanted to make a statement for the 2019 event. We put together a lineup of inspiring C-suite speakers, added a musical performance and focused on spotlighting timely industries such as A.I. and cannabis,” said Hifazat “Faz” Ahmad, President and CEO, DX3. “We’re excited for this years show and are confident conference goers will leave with invaluable insights, ideas and connections.”
Taking place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Wednesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 7, more than 4,000 industry leaders will have the opportunity to listen to engaging talks and panels from more than 50 top executives.
New speakers booked for the event include: Derek Colfer, Head of Technology & Digital Innovation, Visa Canada; Santhosh Subramani, Director of CRM and Marketing Operations, Air Canada; Kevin Edwards, CEO, SkiptheDishes; Kathy Davey, Head of Communication and Interior Design, IKEA Canada; Ambles Kwok, Vice President of Technology and Digital Innovation, Indigo; Erin Elofson, Countrys Manager, Canada,Pinterest; Marni Schapiro, Director of Retail, Snapchat; and Jeremy Potvin, CEO and founder, Weedbox.
Tickets to DX3 are available to purchase online.
DX3 is Canada’s largest conference and trade show dedicated to retail, digital marketing, advertising and media, and tech. DX3 connects the world’s top technology brands to Canada’s leading consumer brands, retailers and agencies by curating engaging content, immersive experiences and platforms that enable meaningful face-to-face commerce.